- What’s on the menu this week?
Check out our lunch menu by location here!
- Can we choose our own lunches?
Of course! Choose from a number of different meals for each luncher every day of the week.
- How do you handle food allergies?
Everyday, you will be able to find a gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free and vegetarian lunch option from us. All of our lunches are free from nuts and shellfish. If your child has a more specific allergy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When is the cutoff for ordering + choosing weekly lunches?
Saturday 6PM for the following week.
- How do I checkout? When am I billed?
Lunches you select are saved automatically, so there’s no need to check out! We’ll bill you the total of your weekly order on Saturday before your scheduled week of lunches.
For example, if you schedule lunches for Monday the 10th and Wednesday the 12th, you will be billed for these lunches on Saturday the 8th.
- What happens when my school has days off and or on holidays?
Yay Lunch mirrors each individual school’s lunch calendar so that you will not be able to order on the days school is not in session.
- How can I get Yay Lunch in our school?
You can enroll your school here!