Last Updated March 1, 2018
What Information Do We Collect?
1. Personal Information
Such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number and credit or debit card details. We will also collect information about your children, such as your child’s name, school, grade and preferences. We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the Services unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily.
2. Non-Personal Information
We may also collect additional non-personal information (“Non-Personal Information”), including in addition to the Personal Information described above such as:
- Activity Information that’s automatically collected when you use the Website and/or the Services, such as your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website you visit, order information, and similar information concerning your use of the Services.
How Do We Use the Information?
We may use the information gathered when you sign up for our Services, Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Non-Personal Information, to:
- Efficiently process transactions and provide you with the Website and the Services
- Inform you about our products, services, upcoming events, and special promotions and those of our third-party marketing partners.
- In order to offer promotions and sweepstakes, we may share your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners.
- We might analyze the Non-Personal Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website and the Services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- As we develop our business, we may sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, Personal Information, Billing Information, and Non-Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Personal Information, Billing Information, and Non-Personal Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing the such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Yay Lunch or others.
How We Protect Your Information
We care about and take your privacy seriously. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of their personal information. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Please understand, however, that no security system is infallible. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Platform may not be secure. Please do not send payment information via email.
If you do not wish to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may unsubscribe from receiving them by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of those emails.
Our site and Services, under no circumstances, are meant to be used by children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has used our services or provided information to us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a user of the Website and a California resident, California’s “Shine the Light” law (California Civil Code § 1798.83) permits you to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information regarding our disclosure of your Personal Information (if any) to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If this law applies to you and you would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to the address provided below.